are stowed each year
Container stuffing, container stripping, storage, order picking, distribution or export packing with in-house production - duisport is your single source for solutions that address a large variety of requirements. Through our locations in Duisburg-Ruhrort and Rheinhausen (logport) with direct connections to the container terminals DeCeTe and DUSS, and D3T and DIT, we guarantee trimodal connections and stuff your products into containers with IT support - ranging from equipment and machine parts, vehicles and palletized packaged/unpackaged goods to consumer or steel goods.
- Procurement/distribution logistics
- Sea freight
- Interim storage
- Container stuffing/stripping
- Initial and final leg to sea port
- 6.500 m² covered handling building with direct rail connection
- 2.000 m² storage building for material that can be handled by forklifts
- 10.000 m² outside storage
- 16 forklifts, 3 to 37 tonnes
- 1 container forklift
- 1 x 40 t crane
- 2 x 32 t crane
- Special equipment such as cross braces, hooks, etc.
In addition, the D3T premises also offer covered handling facilities:
- Shed roof, 208 m long
- Trimodal connection:
- Terminal directly on the Rhine with three gantry cranes
- Optimum connection to A3, A40, A57, A59
- Own rail siding: Train station DU-Rheinhausen, AGL D3T shed roof
- Direct cross-docking from railcars and trucks into the container
- Seamless incoming and outflowing flow of containers due to depots of various shipping companies
Moisture and condensation damages are the most common reasons for damaged goods in container traffic. To ensure dry transport, we use
the duisbox drying agent system - a container climate solution that is recognized by international insurance companies.
duisbox – excellent dry solutions
Furthermore duisport agency is working as manufacturer of wood packing material according to IPPC standard and is certified according to ISPM 15.
Your container stuffing contact
Head of container stuffing
- +49 (0)203 803-4614
- +49 (0)203 803-4699