Portrait of the Board of Directors: Dipl.-Kfm. Erich Staake
As Chief Executive Officer of Duisburger Hafen AG, he played a decisive role in the structural transformation of the former Duisburg-Rheinhausen mining site starting in 1998. In addition, he is the chairman of a number of subsidiaries and acts in an honorary capacity as Belgian honorary consul. Among other functions, he is a council member of the German Logistics Association, member of the Economic Advisory Committee of Deutsche Bank AG, and Chairman of the Board of Mitteldeutschen Flughafen AG.
- Chairman of the supervisory board of Mitteldeutsche Airport Holding
- Member of the advisory board of Deutsche Bank AG and Goathaer Versicherung AG
- Deputy Chairman of the Latin America Committee of German Business LADW (formerly BDI Brazil Board)
- Member of the senate of acatech – National Academy of Science and Engineering
- Member of the advisory board of Bundesvereinigung Logistik (BVL)
- Member of the board of trustees of the Fraunhofer Institute for Material Flow and Logistics (IML)
- Member of the board of management of the Nah- und Mittelost-Verein e. V.